Root Cyclone™ technology
Conventional vacuum cleaners rely on bags to trap dust and dirt. But when you start to use some bagged machines, dust can clog the tiny holes in the bag. Some ordinary bag less vacuum cleaners work in a similar way. They use a central filter to trap fine dust, which can clog too. Suction drops, leaving dust and dirt behind in your home.
Dyson's patented Root Cyclone™ technology doesn't rely on a bag to trap dust and dirt. Instead, it spins the air so fast that centrifugal forces up to 268,000 times the force of gravity fling dust and dirt out of the air and straight into the clear bin. And that includes the fine dust that can restrict airflow in some ordinary bag less vacuums. Unlike some other vacuum cleaners, Dyson machines don't lose suction.
Convenient tool storage
- The combination brush/crevice tool and stair tool that come with the machine store on the wand so they are always on hand when you need them.
Detachable handle / hose
- Allows tools to click-fit directly to the end of either the hose or handle. This gives even more options for cleaning both high-reach places and confined spaces.
Mini flat out head
- Mini Flat Out™ head for high dirt removal across all floor types.
- Patented cyclone technology Root Cyclone™ technology
- Suction power 280 AW
- Movement type Fixed wheel
- Filter Standard filtration
- Cleaner head Flat Out™ floor tool
- Bin capacity 2 litres
- Dimensions 345 x 434 x 282 mm (HxWxD)
- Maximum reach 10 metres
- Cord length 6.5 metres
- Weight 8.5 kg
Sorry, we have no alternative products to offer at this time
Please click here to find out more about our delivery options